Holistic CBRN Training Model
This training model is based on a step by step provision of CBRN knowledge and related capabilities according to the specific needs of the organization requesting CBRN training. In addition, special courses are provided for female CBRN First Responders, as well. The training model follows the steps described below – duration of each step is indicative.
- Meeting with organization’s officials to define their mission and explore peculiarities and needs
- Basic CBRN Course (theoretical – 5 days)
- Consultation on CBRN equipment to be purchased
- Purchase of specialized equipment (necessary for Advanced Training)
- Advanced CBRN Training I (theoretical – operation oriented 4 days)
- Advanced CBRN Training II (familiarization with equipment – 4 days)
- Advanced CBRN Training III (hands-on field training based on simple scenarios – 4 days)
- Advanced CBRN Training IV (hands-on field training based on complex scenarios /night training – 4 days)
- Scenario-based tabletop exercise (2 days) and full field drill (1 day) leading to “CBRN Expert Certificate”
- CBR Live Agent Training (in Europe: 1-3 weeks) leading to “CBRN Instructor Certificate”
- Two (2) half-day field drills per year (one: surprise drill)
- Recertification course (3 days) every 2 years.